Market leading insight for tax experts
View online issue

HMRC launches NI number service

printer Mail

Taxpayers who cannot locate their national insurance number can now request written confirmation via an online form CA5403. Guidance on use of the form is provided on the HMRC website and indicates that the service can be used to notify a change of name or address. National insurance cards are no longer issued.