Tax liability and criminal confiscation
Get an annual subscription to Tax Journal for £456. Have unrestricted access to Taxjournal.com and you'll also receive the print magazine - to make sure you never miss what matters in tax.
When it comes to keeping informed on tax, Tax Journal provides something a little different...
- Tax Journal prides itself on the calibre of its contributors, and the quality and usefulness of its information.
- The journal is widely regarded as the best source of insight on business and corporate tax issues. It is relied upon by thousands of leading experts - including those in the professional firms, in industry and at HMRC alike.
- A subscription provides unrestricted access to this website for cutting edge research on tax, plus the print journal to ensure you never miss what matters.
- In addition to expert commentary on new developments, Tax Journal provides an archive of 'Back to basics' and 'Practice guides' to help you handle knotty tax issues in practice
- Plus bespoke tax news and and archive of hundreds of tax case summaries, all specially written by our tax qualifies news and case editors.
What our readers say
‘What sets it apart is the quality of its contributors.’ - Ken Almand, Tax Adviser, Baker Tilly
‘Tax Journal can always be relied upon to provide articles covering relevant and highly topical issues, but without being too long or onerous.’ - Jennie Rimmer, Head of Tax, Aspen Re
‘My favourite aspects are the Speed Reads, the Back to Basics articles and the case summaries.’ - Tanya Richards, Director of Tax, British Sky Broadcasting Group plc
‘Tax Journal is at the cutting edge of tax legislative changes and HMRC proposed initiatives. It leads the way in informed debate.’ - Aileen Barry, Director, DLA Piper UK LLP
‘For me, Tax Journal is an essential read – not only to get a feel for what experts in all areas of tax are talking about but also to check what is being said in the area in which I specialise.’ - Jason Collins, Tax Partner, Pinsent Masons